Did you know that many women are working in Thermal Energy Storage (TES)? Now you have an opportunity to learn about the work of five international specialists in TES sector.
Women+ in Concentrated Solar, in partnership with ATA Insights, organized their first webinar on May 25th, 2023, on the topic of thermal energy storage technologies. In this webinar, five members of W+CS explained the current market situation and new R&D technologies in their countries: Spain, China and Morocco. A big thanks to our five amazing speakers who taught us a lot about innovative solutions in the thermal energy storage sector!
- Esther Rojas: Senior Researcher from Plataforma Solar de Almería (PSA) in CIEMAT, Spain
- Mª Del Rocío Bayon: Researcher and Coordinator of the Thermal Storage Unit from Plataforma Solar de Almería (PSA) in CIEMAT, Spain
- Teresa Gong: Deputy Director of Global Business Development of Cosin Solar, China
- Yan Wang: Associate Professor at the Institute of Electrical Engineering, Chinese Academy of Sciences
- Khadija Elalami: Postdoctoral fellow at Green Energy Park, Morocco
- Cristina Galán: Content & Event Manager at ATA Insights [Moderator]
We want to thank ATA Insights for their amazing work, and everyone who attended: more than 90 people joined the webinar! It was a real success to bring so many people together, interested in thermal storage, and give visibility to women speakers in the field.
If you couldn’t attend our webinar, you can watch the replay on YouTube.
You can also register in our database to be one of our next speakers!
Don’t forget to follow us on social media and subscribe to our newsletter so you don’t miss anything!